Get bonus money. Buy a house. Celebrate. In a nutshell, that’s how the Home Is Possible program works!
Established by the state of Nevada in 2014, Home Is Possible helps home buyers just like you to get up to 5% of the home loan value. That’s thousands of dollars for a one-time fee of just $675. When you qualify, you can use that money for your down payment or closing costs.
So what are the highlights of the Home Is Possible program? Here’s a list.
– Get up to 5% of the loan value
– Usable for down payment and closing costs
– Forgivable after three years (if your stay in your home)
– Attractive 30-year interest rate
– No first-time home buyer requirement
– Financing available for manufactured homes
– Statewide program
– Qualifying income below $98,500
– Home price below $400,000
– Minimum credit score of 640
– Must live in home as primary residence
– Home buyer education course required
– Must meet standard underwriting requirements
– One-time fee of $675
If you love the benefits and meet the qualifications, the next step is to contact us via call/text at 702-518-6898. We will help you find a home that qualifies for the program and get you thousands of dollars in bonus money, courtesy of Nevada Housing Division and the Home Is Possible program.
Contact Us Today!
Call (702) 877-8888
or click here to send us an e-mail!
Rama Kusnadi – Broker-Salesperson – Ansons Realty – (702) 877-8888